Always use the same login provider and credentials.
To access your AppBuilder apps and test them in the framework-specific developer apps, you need to log in the Platform companion app using your Telerik Platform credentials. After you log in, you will be able to apply build configurations to your apps, to load them in the Cordova developer app or the NativeScript developer app, and review any app logs.
- Verify that you have installed the Platform companion app on your device. For more information, see Download and Install the Companion Apps.
- Run the Platform companion app.
- If this is the first time you are running the Platform companion app, complete the tutorial.
- Tap My Apps.
- If prompted to log in, select a login provider and enter your login credentials.
- To log out, perform the following steps.
- Verify that you are on the Apps screen.
- Tap the user icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Log Out and confirm the operation.
Switch your account in the Platform companion app.