This operation is applicable only to the classic Windows desktop client.
You can rename color schemes in the gallery.
You cannot rename the default color scheme.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the General tab, click Text Editor → Color Schemes.
Select the scheme that you want to rename and click Rename.
Enter a new name for the color scheme.
- Click Save to complete the operation.
- Click Ok to save the change or Cancel to discard the change.
This operation is not available in the extension for Visual Studio. To modify the appearance of your code editor, see How to: Change Fonts and Colors in the Editor.
To perform this operation, apply the approach available for your current IDE.
Set the renamed color scheme as current.