This operation is applicable only to the classic Windows desktop client.
For backup and sharing, you can export existing color schemes.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the General tab, click Text Editor → Color Schemes.
- Select the color scheme that you want to export.
- In the Choose a color scheme bar, click Export.
- (Optional) Select storage location for the exported theme.
- (Optional) Rename the exported theme.
- Click Save.
- Click Ok.
This operation is not available in the extension for Visual Studio. To modify the appearance of your code editor, see How to: Change Fonts and Colors in the Editor.
To perform this operation, apply the approach, extension or tools available for your current IDE.
Add color schemes.