Before refactoring your code, you can configure the refactoring settings.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in the Telerik Platform.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
Refactoring settings are global.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the Advanced tab, click Refactoring.
- Select the options that you want to enable.
- Click Ok.
To perform this operation, apply your preferred Microsoft Visual Studio approach, extension or tool or install and use the Telerik JustCode extension. For more information, see the Telerik JustCode Manual.
To perform this operation, apply the approach, extension or tools available for your current IDE.
Refactor your code.