You can view the list of currently connected devices to verify that AppBuilder recognizes all connected devices.
After you have launched a native iOS or Android device emulator (including Genymotion), while the emulator is running, AppBuilder recognizes and treats it as a connected device.
- Verify that your preferred AppBuilder client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
- Verify that you have connected your physical devices to your system via USB cable.
- Verify that you have deployed your app on a virtual device in a native emulator and that the emulator is running.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client. You cannot connect devices in the in-browser client.
- In the status bar, click Show Mobile Devices.
- In the top menu bar, click AppBuilder → Devices List.
In the command prompt, run the following command.
appbuilder device <platform>
You can set
iosas the target platform.