Use Grid with Sortable in AngularJS
Your AngularJS project might require you to use the Grid in both editable and non-editable modes together with a Kendo UI Sortable.
To see the example on how to achieve this behavior and reorder the Grid rows, refer to this how-to article.
- How to Bind to Telerik Backend Services
- How to Change Languages Dynamically
- How to Create Custom ToolBar Templates
- How to Create Custom Edit Buttons
- How to Use Resize Columns from a Button
- How to Use AngularJS in Popup Editor Templates
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Grid, browse its How To documentation folder.