You can filter events on the server between the start and the end of the current view in a Kendo UI Scheduler.
To see the example, refer to this project. It is available in the GitHub repository for Kendo UI examples using ASP.NET MVC.
- How to Add Controls to Custom Editor
- How to Add Events Programmatically
- How to Calculate Scheduler Height Dynamically
- How to Calculate Scheduler Height Dynamically on Mobile
- How to Clone Events on Ctrl + move
- How to Create Custom Views Inheriting Built-In Views
- How to Create Custom Restrictions
- How to Customize Edit and Events Templates
- How to Create External Editor Form
- How to Create and Set ObservableArray Events
- How to Show Тooltip on hover
- How to Wrap Scheduler in Custom Directives
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Scheduler, browse its How To documentation folder.