You can create a custom To-Do view for the Kendo UI Scheduler.
To see the example, refer to this project. It is available in the Kendo UI GitHub repository with code samples on the UI for ASP.NET MVC.
- How to Add Controls to Custom Editor
- How to Add Events Programmatically
- How to Calculate Scheduler Height Dynamically
- How to Create Custom Views Inheriting Built-In Views
- How to Edit Records on touchend
- How to Edit Using ContextMenu
- How to Expand Scheduler to 100% Width and Height
- How to Filter Events by Resource Using MultiSelect
- How to Use Custom Event Template with Specific Background Color
- How to Show Тooltip on hover
- How to Wrap Scheduler in Custom Directives
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Scheduler, browse its How To documentation folder.