Your project might require you to use the TreeView for batch editing in the Kendo UI Grid.
To see the example on how to achieve this behavior, refer to this how-to article.
- How to Check Nodes Programmatically
- How to Edit Nodes via Form
- How to Filter Out Search Results
- How to Hide Checkboxes for Root Level
- How to Persist Expanded State
- How to Render Multiple TreeViews Using HTML Source Binding
- How to Scroll to Selected Item
- How to Use FontAwesome Icons
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI TreeView, browse its How To documentation folder.