To bind an object to the
ngModel in a Kendo UI DropDownList, use
k-ng-model binding does not update the internal
$pristine properties that are used by the built-in AngularJS validation. This approach also works for the Kendo UI ComboBox widget.
For more information on the differences between the
k-ng-model bindings, refer to the section on scope bindings.
- How to Automatically Adjust the Width of a DropDownList
- How to Create DropDownLists with Long Items
- How to Detect Wrapper Focus Events
- How to Move the Group Label on Top of Items
- How to Prevent Popup Closure on Scroll
- How to Remove Items
- How to Set DataSource Dynamically
- How to Update MVVM Bound Models on Load
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI DropDownList, browse its How To documentation folder.