Your project might require you to reorder the Grid rows by using the Sortable widget while you disable the top rows from reordering.
To see the example, refer to this how-to article.
- How to Bind to Telerik Backend Services
- How to Change Languages Dynamically
- How to Create Custom ToolBar Templates
- How to Create Custom Edit Buttons
- How to Use Resize Columns from a Button
- How to Use AngularJS in Popup Editor Templates
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Grid, browse its How To documentation folder.