Your project might require you to initialize a Grid within a Window.
To achieve this behavior, use the
activate event to resize the Grid according to the dimensions of its container. To see the example, refer to this how-to article.
- How to Bind to Telerik Backend Services
- How to Change Languages Dynamically
- How to Create Custom ToolBar Templates
- How to Create Custom Edit Buttons
- How to Use Resize Columns from a Button
- How to Use AngularJS in Popup Editor Templates
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Grid, browse its How To documentation folder.