Your project might require the remote CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Destroy) data operations to use the ASMX service.
To see the example on how to achieve this behavior, refer to this project. It is available in the GitHub repository for Kendo UI examples that use ASP.NET Web technologies.
- How to Add New Rows When Tabbing out of the Last One
- How to Build Custom dataSource for Custom Editor
- How to Customize the Delete Confirmation Dialog
- How to Delete Multiple Rows Selected with Checkboxes
- How to Edit Records in Child Grids
- How to Edit Records Using External Forms
- How to Increase Popup Edit Form and Textbox Width
- How to Preserve Dirty Indicator in Incell Editing and Client Operations
- How to Render Grid Editor in Column Template
- How to Show Custom Editor Using the Selected Item outside the Grid
- How to Skip Non-editable Cells When Tabbing
- How to Use AutoComplete as Custom Column Editor
- How to Use CRUD Operations When Grid Is Bound through MVVM
- How to Use Editors Based on Data Item Property
- How to Use TreeView as Custom Editor
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Grid, browse its How To documentation folder.