Your project might require the remote CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Destroy) data operations to use a Grid bound through MVVM (ASP.NET back-end).
To see the example on how to achieve this behavior, refer to this project. It is available in the GitHub repository for Kendo UI examples that use ASP.NET Web technologies.
- How to Add New Rows When Tabbing out of the Last One
- How to Build Custom dataSource for Custom Editor
- How to Customize the Delete Confirmation Dialog
- How to Delete Multiple Rows Selected with Checkboxes
- How to Edit Records in Child Grids
- How to Edit Records Using External Forms
- How to Increase Popup Edit Form and Textbox Width
- How to Preserve Dirty Indicator in Incell Editing and Client Operations
- How to Render Grid Editor in Column Template
- How to Show Custom Editor Using the Selected Item outside the Grid
- How to Skip Non-editable Cells When Tabbing
- How to Use AutoComplete as Custom Column Editor
- How to Use Editors Based on Data Item Property
- How to Use TreeView as Custom Editor
For more runnable examples on the Kendo UI Grid, browse its How To documentation folder.