Your purchase of Telerik OpenAccess ORM suite includes a run time royalty-free license to redistribute the assemblies in your own solutions. You can freely use and redistribute all of the assemblies contained in the bin folder of the distribution to build your own solutions, and your end users are not required to purchase their own licenses for the product. Some potential uses of the product require further discussion with our sales team.
Examples of Permitted Uses
- Applications for internal company use.
- Commercial applications deployed for end users by Telerik customers.
- Shrink-wrapped software in which Telerik OpenAccess ORM are integrated.
Examples of Uses that Require Discussion
- Products that expose the design-time functionality of Telerik OpenAccess ORM.
- Products that do not add significant functionality to Telerik OpenAccess ORM.
- Open source products.
For further details, please refer to the license agreement, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your planned use of the tool.
Telerik OpenAccess ORM Assemblies
All required and/or available for distribution assemblies are discussed in the Operations and Versioning topic.
||The VEnhance.exe tool is forbidden for distribution. |