The Fiddler Jam portal is the cloud space where logs submitted from you or other users can be viewed, organized, and analyzed. The Fiddler Jam portal is accessible only for users with active Fiddler Jam portal subscriptions. The Fiddler Jam portal provides various means to organize, access, and work with submitted logs. The portal allows account owners to set up different roles for the portal users with different access rights.
An active Internet connection with access to the URLs listed below is required to access the Fiddler Jam portal.
You can use our connectivity check link to test your ability to access the required Fiddler endpoints.
When you open the Fiddler Jam portal for the first time, it loads a sample log as a reference.. You can add new logs by opening a log link, inspect log details, organize submitted logs into workspaces, open logs in Fiddler Everywhere for deep-dive debugging, and share logs with Fiddler Jam collaborators.
The Fiddler Jam login accepts using custom credentials or Google authentication, but the portal will be accessible only for usernames/emails that are part of an active subscription. Depending on the user assigned role, the Fiddler Jam portal will provide a different level of accessibility and features as follows:
- Unregistered users won't be able to open the Fiddler Jam portal or load generated Fiddler Jam links. Note that no registration is needed to use the Fiddler Jam Chrome extension.
- Fiddler Jam portal seats with the viewer role can see only logs added to a workspace. If a viewer opens a public link, a page will inform the user that the links need to be added to the account workspace.
- Fiddler Jam portal seats with the user role can open public logs, create and manage workspaces, manage existing logs (manage, add and remove from workspaces).
Learn more about :
- The Fiddler Jam extension users
- The Fiddler Jam portal seats with Viewer role
- The Fiddler Jam portal seats with User role
The Fiddler Jam portal allows organizing, accessing, and reusing the logs submitted from the Fiddler Jam extension. Logs can be added to workspaces, edited, shared, downloaded, or opened directly in Fiddler Everywhere for in-depth analysis.
Learn more about:
The Fiddler Jam portal menu is accessible from the top-right corner from the account icon. The menu consists of Settings, My Resources, and Sign Out options.
Your information and usage statistics help us understand product usage better and continue building the product you love. To subscribe/unsubscribe from participating in the usage statistics sharing:
- Open Settings > Privacy menu (accessible from the top-right corner from the account icon).
- Check/uncheck the Automatically send data to help us improve the product option depending on whether you want to send usage statistics.
- Click on Save to apply the change.
The My Resources option will popup a window that contains basic Fiddler Jam usage instructions and fast resource links to the Fiddler Jam documentation site and YouTube videos. This layout automatically appears the first time the user loads the Fiddler Jam portal page.
Use the Sign Out option to log out the currently active user.
Fiddler Jam portal provides various subscription plans to accommodate the different user needs. Visit https://www.telerik.com/fiddler-jam for more information about the subscription plans.
Activate the trial plan through the Fiddler dashboard to test the Fiddler Jam portal for 14 days. The trial period applies the quotas for the Business plan.
Manage the Fiddler Jam subscription plan through the Fiddler dashboard site. The account owner can activate, change, or cancel the subscription plan. The account owner can add, remove and assign one or multiple seats and their roles.
Follow the steps for accessing the managment page and use the Change link to the right of your payment method. Add new payment method and set is as default.
Follow the steps for accessing the management page and use the ADD to assign accessible seats. Each Fiddler Jam subscription plan offers a different number of seats. If more seats are needed, the account owner can use the Buy Seats button or upgrade the subscription plan. Once the ADD seat button is triggered, an entry field will require filling in an email ID and assigning a role.
The account owner can remove, edit, or cancel a seat (remove the seat from the subscription renewal) through the More option (three vertical dots) next to an assigned seat.