Only Fiddler Jam portal users with knowledge of the password (if any) will have access to the recorded information.
This option allows you to list specific Fiddler Jam portal users via their account emails. Only users from the email list will be able to open the recorded log. The log can also be protected with a password.
Recorded logs can be protected with a password, no matter if they are shared with a link or with specific users. Use the Password protection switch. The password must:
- be at least 8 characters long
- contain both lowercase and uppercase letters
- contain at least one number
Learn more about:
- What is the Fiddler Jam portal.
- What is a Fiddler Jam portal user and how to become one.
- How to work with submitted logs in the Fiddler Jam portal.
- How to organize received logs into portal workspaces
- How to use the Fiddler Everywhere desktop application for deep-dive investigation of Jam logs.