The Welcome Page loads with the startup of the Fiddler Everywhere application.
The page contains information about the current release of Fiddler Everywhere, links to the official documentation, blogs, video channel, webinars, and interactive in-app tutorials.
The screen will appear on consecutive startups unless you explicitly disable it by selecting the Don't show this window on startup checkbox. To show the welcome page, select the My Resources option within the application located on the bottom-left side.
- Documentation—Leads to the official documentation of Fiddler Everywhere.
- Blogs—Leads to the official blog of Fiddler Everywhere.
- Videos—Leads to the official YouTube video library for Fiddler Everywhere.
- Webinars—Leads to a web page that hosts recordings of past Fiddler Everywhere webinars.
- In-app tutorials—The welcome page contains in-app step-by-step tutorials explaining the core features of Fiddler Everywhere.
The following figure demonstrates the resources from the Welcome Page.