The main menu in Fiddler Everywhere is located at the top and consists of a set of areas that provide multiple functionalities, settings, and information—for example, the View to the left, the Help submenus and the Manage Subscriptions options, the Feedback, Links, Notifications, and Settings as well as the current user Sign Out options to the right.
The View menu provides options for changing the overall Fiddler Everywhere UI size by zooming in or out.
- The Preferences option enables you to load the Fiddler Everywhere settings window; can be accessed with the keyboard by pressing
Cmd(on Mac), or
- The Actual Size option can be accessed with the keyboard by pressing
0(on Mac), or
- The Zoom In option can be accessed with the keyboard by pressing
+(on Mac), or
- The Zoom Out option can be accessed with the keyboard by pressing
-(on Mac), or
- The Select Previous Tab option can be accessed with the keyboard by pressing
Tab(on Mac), or
- The Select Next Tab option can be accessed with the keyboard by pressing
Tab(on Mac), or
The Help menu provides options for a version update and information, fast access to forums, documentation, and support channel.
- Release notes—Opens a screen that lists the Fiddler Everywhere release notes.
- Check for Updates—Contacts a web service to determine whether this is the latest version of Fiddler Everywhere. If not, you can choose to install the latest version immediately or when next starting Fiddler Everywhere.
- Forums—Opens a new browser tab with the Fiddler Everywhere Forums portal where you can search for use cases, report issues and bugs, and request features.
- Documentation—Opens a new browser tab with the Fiddler Everywhere documentation website.
- Open Application Logs Folder—Opens the local folder that contains the Fiddler Everywhere log files. For more information, refer to the article on using the log files for troubleshooting your local setup.
- About—Opens a dialog window that provides information about the current version and build date of Fiddler Everywhere.
- Contact Support—Available for both the trial and commercial versions. The support option uses the default email client of the operating system.
The Manage Subscriptions window redirects to the Fiddler dashboard site located at https://dashboard.getfiddler.com where account owners can manage their subscription plans, add and remove seats, update payment details, and more. Users that are not account owners will be able to see their subscription status.
The Feedback option enables you to send recommendations and feedback on the Fiddler Everywhere client application.
The Links menu provides the following useful fast links:
- Forums links to the Fiddler Everywhere community forums at https://community.getfiddler.com/support/discussions.
- Documentation links to the Fiddler Everywhere official documentation at https://docs.telerik.com/fiddler-everywhere/.
- Contact Support links to posting a support ticket to the Fiddler Everywhere support team. For more information, refer to the article on the support options provided by Fiddler Everywhere.
The Notifications button shows a drop-down list that contains the most recently received notifications. The Fiddler Everywhere application will send and receive notifications upon using collaboration functionalities such as sharing session logs, composer collections, and rulesets.
The Settings button opens a window that allows you to manage core Fiddler Everywhere functionalities like secure traffic enablement, remote connections, bypassing addresses, privacy, and more.
For more information, refer to the following documentation articles about each Settings window section.
The Sign Out button allows you to log out of the currently logged user and navigate to an introduction page that provides options for creating a new user, or using another existing account.