Progress® Telerik® Fiddler Everywhere is a web-debugging tool that monitors, inspects, edits, and logs all HTTP(S) traffic, and issue requests between your computer and the Internet, and fiddles with incoming and outgoing data. It is a high-performance, cross-platform proxy for any browser, system, or platform.
Fiddler Everywhere delivers a range of handy and user-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section—the Fiddler team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing web-debugging tool and build on top of its available features.
Fiddler Everywhere inspects and logs all HTTP(S) and WebSocket traffic between your computer and the Internet, and enables you to capture traffic from virtually any application that supports a system proxy. Read more about capturing HTTP(S) traffic with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere provides preconfigured options for automatic, sandboxed, browser HTTP(S) capturing without the need to modify the operating system proxy. Read more about the preconfigured Fiddler Everywhere browser capturing...
Fiddler Everywhere provides an HTTP(S) and WebSocket traffic-analyzing functionality, which renders the captured information in a structured way and visualizes various statistical data for one or more captured sessions. You can also decrypt secure traffic and save, receive, and share captured traffic with collaborators. Read more about inspecting and modifying traffic with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere supports the widely used versions of the HTTP protocol, including the widely used HTTP/1.1 and the latest major revision HTTP/2. Read more about enabling HTTP/2 capture with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler supports the mocking and modification of requests and responses on any application. In this way, you can quickly and easily change HTTP(S) requests and responses without the need to update the code. Read more about mocking requests and responses with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere comes with an API Composer, which allows you to test REST and SOAP APIs by creating and sending requests as well as save and share composed APIs. You can use the API composing feature both when developing new APIs and when testing existing APIs. Read more about creating and organizing API requests with Fiddler Everywhere...
Fiddler Everywhere provides a secure method for saving and sharing network debugging logs with your teams for analysis, communication, and resolution. Read more about the Fiddler Everywhere collaboration options...
Fiddler Everywhere provides platform-agnostic compatibility that enables you to install, configure, and run the web-debugging tool on Windows, macOS, and Linux system-operating machines. Read more in the dedicated step-by-step guides:
- Get Started with Fiddler Everywhere on Windows
- Get Started with Fiddler Everywhere on macOS
- Get Started with Fiddler Everywhere on Linux
Fiddler Everywhere enables you to also capture and inspect traffic on devices running on iOS and Android.
Fiddler Everywhere delivers a modern, intuitive UI and a set of popular themes. Read more about modifying the appearance of the Fiddler web-debugging tool...
Fiddler Everywhere offers a trial with a full-featured version of the tool—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for complete technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free trial, go here. The trial version activates only once per each unique machine. In addition, the Fiddler Everywhere dashboard panel provides information and options for managing your subscription plans.
- For more information about the available subscription plans, go to the Fiddler Everywhere purchase page.
- For more information on the available commercial and free support channels, refer to the article on the available Fiddler Everywhere support options.
- For comparison of the different features included in the plans, like policy-driven installation, bulk licensing, and SSO login options refer to the Fiddler Everywhere Enterprise license.
Activate the Fiddler Everywhere Pro license for standard installation with the following options:
- The executable installation file must be downloaded from the official Fiddler Everywhere download page at https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler-everywhere.
- The installation can be executed only locally (on the machine that will run Fiddler Everywhere).
Activate the Fiddler Everywhere Enterprise license to enable the policy-driven installation with the following options:
- The executable installation file can be distributed from your source (shared internal location, OS image, etc.).
- The installation can be executed remotely to multiple licensed end users (via policy, script, etc.).
Contact our support team for more details on enabling the policy-driven installation alongside your specific company configuration.
- Before You Start: All Things Fiddler (Telerik Blog Post)
- Getting Started with Fiddler Everywhere (Video Tutorials)
- Getting Started with Fiddler Everywhere (Webinars on Demand)
- Quickstart on Windows (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Quickstart on macOS (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Quickstart on Linux (Step-by-Step Guide)