Telerik RadBarcode for Xamarin is a control used for creating and showing barcodes. You can generate and visualize barcodes in a machine-readable format via the RadBarcode control by providing numeric or character data.
RadBarcode is available for the following platforms:
- Universal Windows Platform
Figure 1: RadBarcode Overview
- Support for different one-dimensional barcodes: including EAN13, EAN8, UPC-A, UPC-E and Code39 symbologies. Go to 1D barcodes section for the full list.
- Support for different two-dimensional barcodes: such as the popular QR code and PDF417. Go to 2D barcodes for more details on this.
- Three sizing modes: RadBarcode provides three sizing modes that will help you fine-tune the rendering of your codes. For more details read Defining the sizing mode section.
- Styling capabilities: RadBarcode exposes ForegroundColor and BackgroundColor properties that can be used to customize its visual appearance. Go to Changing the colors section for more information.