The SeriesDescriptors property is a collection of ChartSeriesDescriptor objects that specify what chart series are to be created.
- DefaultType (Type): Gets the default type of series that is to be created, if no TypePath or Style properties are specified.
- TypePath (string): Gets or sets the name of the property that points to the series type that needs to be created.
- Style (Style): Gets or sets the Style that describes the appearance of the series to be created. If no TypePath is specified, the TargetType property of this style object is used to generate the desired series.
- ItemsSourcePath (string): Gets or sets the name of the property that points to the items source that will feed the generated series.
- CollectionIndex (int): Gets or sets the index within the source collection of data (view models) for which the current descriptor should be used. This property is useful when, for example, a BarSeries needs to be generated for the first data entry and LineSeries for the rest of the entries.