The control allows building the drop down layout at design time. For the purpose you should add RadPopupContainer as well. Once all controls are added to the container you should just associate it (set the AssociatedControl property) with the RadPopupEditor and the controls will appear in the popup.
- New Theme Manager: Adds a new RadThemeManager component to the form.
- Edit UI elements: Opens a dialog that displays the Element Hierarchy Editor. This editor lets you browse all the elements in the control.
- Theme Name: Select a theme name from the drop down list of themes available for that control. Selecting a theme allows you to change all aspects of the controls visual style at one time.
- AssociatedControl: allows you to set the associated RadPopupContainer.
- Learning Center: Navigate to the Telerik help, code library projects or support forum.
- Search: Search the Telerik site for a given string.