RadListView supports a notation for a Current Item. Here's the exposed API:
- CurrentItem: Gets the current item.
- IsSynchronizedWithCurrentItem: Gets or sets a value indicating whether the selected item is synchronized with the current item.
- EnsureCurrentItemIntoView: Gets or sets a value indicating whether the listview should ensure the current item is into View.
To change the current item programmatically, you can take advantage of the following methods:
- MoveCurrentTo(object item)
To track when the Current Item has changed, please use the following events:
- CurrentItemChanging: fires before the current item has changed.
- CurrentItemChanged: fires after the current item has changed.