This article describes the release history of the RadTileView control.
To see the fixes and features included in our latest official release please refer to our Release History .
- Add AnimationStarted and AnimationEnded events to the RadTileView
This fix includes one new event exposed by the RadTileView - TilesAnimationCompleted. This event is further described in the Events tutorial.
- Fixed: BringIntoView and Virtualization doesn't work after columnsCount change
- Fixed: Infinite loop after ItemsSource change and selection
- Fixed: Setting MaximizedItem before the containers have been generated results in wrong layout
- Fixed: The tileViewItem's Header disappears if you move the item from one tileView to another
- Fixed: Users can not set Visibility = Collapsed when attached properties of TileViewPanel are set
- Fixed: Wrong arguments in TileStateChanged event
- Fixed: MaximizeMode="One" makes the designer crash
- Fixed: Mouse interactions are not possible in certain controls placed in RadTileViewItem
- Fixed: The RadTileView leaks when it's databound and you clear it's Items
- Fixed: Null Reference Exception is thrown when using the TileView along with a DataPager control
- Fixed: Problem with the maximized item after reset, add and remove of the items collection
- Fixed: Bindings are lost in some cases with RadTileView inside a TransitionControl
- Fixed: Items start to disappear if you Maxmize/Restore an item and you have initially collapsed items
- Fixed: If the TileStateChangeTrigger is "SingleClick", after dragging a tile to a new position, the tile can be maximized with a single click on its content.
You can examine the Q2 2012 release history in our site.
- Fixed: In binding scenarios if you set a newly added item to be maximized you get wrong layout
- Fixed: Exception is thrown in some cases when you dynamically add items
- Fixed: Unexpected behavior when you dynamically add RadTileViewItems with TileState = Maximized
- Fixed: Exception is thrown if TileView is used with RadDataPager and PageSize is changed when on last page
- Fixed: Refreshing the ItemsSource collection of virtualized TileView with auto RowHeight hides items
- Fixed: BindingExpression error is thrown in the Output in certain DataBinding scenarios
- Feature: Add HeaderStyle property to RadTileViewItem
You can examine the Q1 2012 release history in our site.