RadMaskedEntry exposes the following events:
ValueChanging: Occurs when the editing value is changing. Through the
MaskedEntryValueChangingEventArgsyou can get a hold of:
- NewValue: Gets or sets the new Value to be set to the control.
- IsValid: Gets or sets a value indicating the new value in considered valid according to internal (mask, regex) and external (application) validation.
- ValidationErrors: Gets a list of the internal validation errors.
- ValidationMessage: Gets or sets a validation message for the end user.
- Cancel: Gets or sets a value indicating whether the event should be canceled.
ValueChanged: Occurs when the editing value has been changed. This event is fired if the
ValueChangingevent is not canceled. Through the
MaskedEntryValueChangedEventArgsyou can get the following properties:
- Value: Specifies the new value set to the control;
- Text: Specifies the new value with the formatting applied;
- IsValid: Indicates whether the new value is considered valid according to internal (mask, regex) and external (application) validation.
- ValidationMessage: Defines a validation message for the end user.