The Choose Database Items screen allows you to select which tables and views should be mapped to persistent classes in the generated Fluent Model.
The Choose Database Items dialog will appear only if the selected Fluent Model type is Populate from Database
You can perform the following configuration via the Choose Database Items screen:
- Choose Schemas - a checkbox for each available database schema will be displayed here. You can use those checkboxes to select which schemata should be used in the model.
Database Objects Section - displays the tables and views for the selected schemata and provides various filtering options.
- Tables checkbox - enables displaying the tables from the selected schemata in the Database Objects Tree.
- Views checkbox - enables displaying the views from the selected schemata in the Database Objects Tree.
- Group by schemas checkbox - groups the tables and views displayed in the Database Objects Tree by their database schema.
- Database Objects Tree - displays the tables and views present in the selected schemata.
- Use schema names for namespaces - when this option is enabled, the generated persistent classes will have their namespaces based on the schema of the respective database table or view.