Redistributing Telerik® Data Access
This article is relevant to entity models that utilize the deprecated Visual Studio integration of Telerik Data Access. The current documentation of the Data Access framework is available here.
Your purchase of Telerik Data Access suite includes a run time royalty-free license to redistribute the assemblies in your own solutions. You can freely use and redistribute all of the assemblies contained in the bin folder of the distribution to build your own solutions, and your end users are not required to purchase their own licenses for the product. Some potential uses of the product require further discussion with our sales team.
Examples of Permitted Uses
- Applications for internal company use.
- Commercial applications deployed for end users by Telerik customers.
- Shrink-wrapped software in which Telerik Data Access are integrated.
Examples of Uses that Require Discussion
- Products that expose the design-time functionality of Telerik Data Access.
- Products that do not add significant functionality to Telerik Data Access.
- Open source products.
For further details, please refer to the End User License Agreement, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your planned use of the tool.
Telerik Data Access Assemblies
All required and/or available for distribution assemblies are discussed in the Deploying Telerik Data Access Assemblies topic.
The VEnhance.exe tool is forbidden for distribution.