Advanced Domain Model Tasks Overview
This article is relevant to entity models that utilize the deprecated Visual Studio integration of Telerik Data Access. The current documentation of the Data Access framework is available here.
This section provides information about various Telerik Data Access tasks, such as changing code generation, setting second level cache, working with domain model metadata, etc.
In this section:
- How to: Configure Garbage Collection
- How to: Handle Schema Migrations Programmatically
- How to: Work with Multiple Data Sources
- How to: Add an Object as a Project Data Source
- Building N-Tier Applications
- Merging MetadataSources
- How to: Merge RLINQ MetadataContainers
- How to: Get MetadataContainer
- Multiple Models