With the expanded reporting functionality, spotting test pass/failure trends and identifying weak spots in tested applications is swift and effortless. From the Reports tab, you have the ability to:
- Explore test list results over time.
- Export reports as a PNG image or HTML file.
- Leave comments within reports.
- Experience enhanced visualization of test results through interactive graphs and charts.
Select a test list from the first drop-down menu, specify a date range, and enable or disable the pass/fail lines. A bar graph is populated with Run Results on the X-axis by date/time and number of Tests in List on the Y-axis.
You can generate more meaningful graphs that support drill-downs, as well as having single test list results displayed in easy-to-read pie charts.
To do so, click on the bar for which you want more information, and you are taken to the Results tab.
- Switch between the pie chart report and the calendar view.
- View previous and next results for the selected test list.
- Add comments.
- Drill down further into each test and its steps in the Test Results pane.