Connect a Project to TFS
- Open a project in Test Studio Standalone version.
- On the Project tab, click the Connect button in the Source Control ribbon.
- The Connect to TFS dialog appears. Fill in the appropriate information and click Connect.
- Pick the destination directory in TFS and click OK.
- The project and project files are now marked with a icon. This indicates it is bound to Source Control.
- Once a project is connected to TFS, deletes to project files will be immediately checked in to TFS, and the file will be removed from the TFS server.
- Do not use personal login credentials to connect your project to TFS. Instead, use separate test credentials.