Click the Overview button in the Views ribbon. Each step of the Performance Run is listed as a row in the grid.
- Click a column
header representing characters or digits to sort by that column.
- Use the
trophy icon to assign or unassign this Run as the Benchmark.
- Click the Description field for a step to see its Details.
- Total Step Time = (Time that the Step Ended Execution + Time for the Next Step's Element to be Located) − Time that the Step Started Execution.
- Server Time = the time during step execution than an HTTP Request or Response was actively being processed by the Test Studio Proxy.
- Overlapping requests are not counted twice.
- Client Time = Total Step Time − Server Time. (Test Studio only records Total Step Time and Server Time.)
- Size = the amount of data processed for Server Time.