Reorder Test Steps
You can easily change the order of existing test steps.
- Use the Move Step Down and Move Step Up icons in the Steps pane. You can Ctrl + Click multiple steps and then move them together.
- The next method is to drag and drop. You can Ctrl + Click multiple steps and then drag them together.
- Use Cut, Copy, and Paste in the Edit ribbon. You can Ctrl + Click multiple steps and perform these actions.
- You can add a new step into the middle of an existing test. With Internet Explorer in recording mode, right click the applicable step, hover over Record Next Step, then choose from the options seen below:
- You can also choose where to insert a new steps by clicking the gray box to the left of the step number. An arrow will appear next to that step.