You can also review our Telerik TV episode on Creating a Loop for a video walk-through of this process.
- Create a Web Test and click Record.
- Navigate to www.random.org/integers.
- Click Get Numbers.
- Click Again.
- Pause recording and minimize the browser.
- Click the Logical button in the Add ribbon. Choose loop.
- Expand the Loop step and change the Count to 10.
- Drag the second Click Submit step into the LOOP step.
- Save and Execute. After the initial set of integers is generated, the process is repeated 10 times.