Verify Deleted Data
I would like to verify that an element does not exist, like after deleting a row from a data grid.
This is possible with a Wait for ExistsNot verification. Here's an example against this Telerik demo site:
- Drag the first DataGridItem from Pending Orders to Shipped Orders.
- Before deleting the DataGridItem, create the Wait for ExistsNot verification while it still exists.
- Drag the DataGridItem from Shipped Orders to the Recycle Bin.
- Click OK on the Confirm dialog.
- Move the Wait for ExistsNot step to the last position.
- Execute the test.