The following steps demonstrate how to manually activate Test Studio on a machine without an internet connection. Please note that while the machine that will run Test Studio is not connected to the internet, you will need access to the internet and our website to complete this process.
- Open Test Studio. The Test Studio Activation dialog appears. Select either Activate purchased license or Activate as trial and click Next.
- Select Manual and click Next.
- Copy your machine key from the Machine Info Key field for later use.
- Navigate to the License Keys Management Form. Scroll down to the bottom and click + Add a key.
- Input your machine info key within the provided field, then click the Generate Registration Key button.
- A very long registration key appears. Click copy key.
- Paste the registration key within the field in Test Studio, then click Activate.
- A message that the activation was successful should appear. The machine license is now active.
- If you run into an issue using this, please send an email to email@example.com. Make sure your email contains:
- Email address on account.
- Machine info key.
- A copy of any error message you are receiving while trying to activate your software.
- A screenshot of the issue (if possible, must be in .jpg/.png/.gif format).