Create a Manual Test (Standalone only)
- Launch Test Studio.
- Click New > Create new project.
- Click Record > Manual Test.
- The Test tab opens and displays the new Manual Test. Type the intended action for each test step. Press Enter to advance to the next step.
- You can edit the Test Details and Notes of the Manual Test:
- Description - add more details about your test
- Owner - the person responsible for the test.
- Priority - the level of importance for the test.
- Custom Property - you can better organize your tests using custom property
- Notes - add helpful descriptions and test requirements.
- Images - attach screen shots or image assets of your application.