- Launch Test Studio.
Click Create new project.
Click Record > Manual Test.
The Test tab opens and displays the new Manual Test. Type the intended action for each test step. Press Enter to advance to the next step.
You can edit the Test Details and Notes of the Manual Test:
- Description - add more details about your test
- Owner - the person responsible for the test.
- Priority - the level of importance for the test.
- Custom Property - you can better organize your tests using custom property.
- Notes - add helpful descriptions and test requirements.
- Images - attach screen shots or image assets of your application.