There are three Source Control specific options when you right click on a project that is connected to Git and hover over Git Source Control.
- Commit changes to Git - commit the changes to your local repository.
- Push to Git - push the changes to the remote repository.
- Pull from Git - get the latest changes from the remote repository.
- Revert to Server Version - undo changes made to the selected project item since the last commit.
- Disconnect from Source Control - disconnects the selected item from Source Control.