In order to use ArtOfTestRunner.exe for executing your tests you will need to define an agent-specific executable capability.
An agent-specific capability applies to one agent only. Note that the value of an agent-specific capability will override the value of a shared capability of the same name (if one exists).
To define a new agent-specific executable capability:
1. Navigate to the desired agent.
2. In the 'Agent-Specific Capabilities' section of the Capabilities tab, click Add Capability. The 'Add Capability' page is displayed.
3. Choose Capability Type > Executable.
4. Select Command the Type list.
5. In the Executable Label, type a name/label for the executable. Bamboo uses this name in the Executables list whenever a task's executable is configured. ArtOfTestRunner is a good name for label.
6.In the Path field, type the path to the ArtOfTestRunner.exe:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Test Studio\Bin\ArtOfTest.Runner.exe
Please note that as of version 2017 R3 the default installation path for new installation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Progress\Test Studio.
7. Click Add. This will verify whether the executable and path you have specified are valid.
Now you need to create a task that will execute a test list using the ArtOfTestRunner.exe.
To create a task for a job:
1. Navigate to the tasks configuration for a job. Do this by:
- clicking the Tasks tab when configuring an existing job, or
- creating a new plan (you will be configuring tasks for the default job).
2. Click Add task.
3. For task type select Command.
In Command Configuration fill:
- Task description (it can be any)
- Executable (select ArtOfTestRunner)
- Argument (Full path to the test list *.aiilist file in quotes):
"list=C:\Users\ittodorov\Documents\Test Studio Projects\September2015\TestLists\temp.aiilist"
4. Click Save.
More details on how to configure a Bamboo MSTest Runner task you can see on this page.