|Service||Telerik Platform General|
|Code (AppBuilder) client||In-Browser|
To facilitate development with slower internet connection, Telerik Platform In-Browser client caches the project data during loading. The browsers have restrictions of the amount of data that can be stored in the cache therefore, for some projects the requests may cause the browser to be slow.
No verified solution available. Check the suggested workarounds instead.
Disable the Offline mode:
- Log in the Telerik Platform In-Browser Client.
- Open an application that still loads or create a new one.
- Open the Code tab.
- Click on the gear icon (in the top-right corner) and click Options.
- Open the Code Editor tab.
- Uncheck the Enable Offline Mode option.
Now, you should be able to open your project successfully.