|Feature||Cloud Build - Application package, Deployment - QR code|
|Mobile development type||Hybrid (Cordova app)|
|Mobile OS||Windows Phone|
To deploy Windows Phone 8 apps built with Telerik Platform via QR code, you need to have the Telerik Application Enrollment Token (AET) installed on the device. It configures the Telerik AD workplace account, which is essential for installing and running AppBuilder apps on test devices.
- Build your project in the cloud for the Windows Phone platform as an App package.
- When the build procedure finishes, click on the Install button for the Telerik Application Enrollment Token (AET).
- Scan the AET QR code with your device. This will download and then run the .aetx file on the physical device.
- When asked if you want to add a workplace account, click add.
- If no error or other notification occurs, the AET should be installed and the Telerik AD workplace configured successfully on the device.
Once the Telelrik AD workplace is added, continue with installing your AppBuilder projects on the device.
The Telerik Application Enrollment Token is renewed each year. Make sure that you have installed a valid .aetx file on your Windows Phone 8 test devices.