With , you can gather and address actionable feedback from your users about their experience with your mobile apps.
To use this service in your application, you need to enable it for the app and implement it in your code.
Once enabled, this service cannot be disabled for the app.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account in which you want to develop your app.
- Verify that you hold the Administrator or Developer role for the account.
- Verify that your app is a hybrid Apache Cordova app.
- Open your app.
- Enable the Feedback service for your app.
- In the left-hand menu for your app, click Feedback.
- Click Enable Feedback.
- Click Code.
- In the Project Navigator, double-click Plugins.
- Click Install from Plugins Marketplace.
- Select the plugin.
- (Optional) In the plugin description panel, from the Version drop-down menu, select the version that you want to install.
- Click Install.
- Confirm the suggested configuration.
Integrate application feedback in your application.