When you migrate from an earlier version of Telerik Platform to the new unified app development experience, you can migrate your service projects to a new app. If you want to continue development inside an app with enabled backend, analytics or feedback services, you need to enable the Code service for the app.
When you duplicate backend data to a new app, you need to enable the Code service to be able to carry out separate development for the app.
If you want your app to be enabled for Views, see Enable Views.
IMPORTANT: Changes to the code of your app might disable the Views service. For more information how to created Views-compatible code, see How To Add And Keep Custom Code Changes In Your App.
Once enabled, this service cannot be disabled for the app.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account in which you want to develop your app.
- Verify that you hold the Administrator or Developer role for the account.
- Open your app.
- Click Code.
Select Samples and templates or Clone repository.
Option Description Samples and templates Choose this option if you want to create the code of your app based on a sample or template. The Kendo UI templates also enable Views for the app. Clone repository Choose this option if you want to clone the code for your app from a remote repository.
- If you have selected Samples and templates, select a template from the list and click Open.
- If you have selected Clone repository, provide the clone URL for the repository and click Open.
Configure your code for collaboration.