When a subscription plan expires, your account will become suspended and your collaborators and you will not be able to continue working with Telerik Platform. The Account owner can renew the subscription plan to resolve this.
Before you can upgrade your subscription plan, buy account seats or upgrade data plans, you need to renew your subscription first, if expired.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account for which you want to renew the subscription plan.
- Verify that you are the Account owner.
If your current subscription plan is Telerik Platform Enterprise, you cannot modify your subscription plan by following this procedure. You need to contact the Telerik Sales team using this form.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- In the Account bar, click Account Administration > Subscription.
- Click Renew subscription.
- Review the billing details for the subscription plan that you want to renew and click Renew subscription.
- Review your order.
- Review the license agreement for the product.
- Select I have read and agreed to the License Agreement(s) listed above.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your billing and license holder details and click Proceed to payment.
- Fill in your payment information and click Process order.
- After renewing the subscription plan, log out and log back in Telerik Platform for the changes to take effect.
Add data plans and account seats to your current subscription plan.