You can personalize your subscription plan to meet your development needs and the needs of your users with data plans. Data plans provide additional data storage, file storage, bandwidth, push notifications and data history for your apps.
You can add backend services and Analytics data plans to your subscription plan.
Only paid users can purchase data plans.
If your current subscription plan is Telerik Platform Enterprise, you cannot modify your subscription plan by following this procedure. You need to contact the Telerik Sales team using this form.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account for which you want to manage the subscription plan.
- Verify that you are the Account owner.
- Verify that you have upgraded your subscription plan to Telerik Platform Developer or greater.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- In the Account bar, click Account Administration > Subscription.
- In the left side bar, click Data plans.
If you cannot locate the Seats option, you need to purchase or renew your subscription first.
- Click Upgrade data plan for the data plan that you want to modify.
- Select the data plan that you want to purchase and click Upgrade.
- Review the pricing information.
- Review the license agreement for the product and select I have read and agreed to the License Agreement(s) listed above.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your billing and license holder details and click Proceed to payment.
- Fill in your payment information and click Process order.
- Return to Telerik Platform and refresh your browser.
Register developers in your subscription plan to let them use Telerik Platform.