After your Telerik Platform Trial expires, Telerik Platform automatically switches to restricted operation that still allows you to perform basic tasks. To avoid the limitations of this mode, you can upgrade to a paid subscription and add account seats and data plans.
For a detailed overview of the available paid subscription plans, see Upgrade your subscription.
After you choose a subscription plan, follow the steps in Upgrade Your Subscription to upgrade.
The restricted access mode that activates after the Trial expires imposes the following restrictions:
- You cannot have more than two apps
- In AppBuilder, you cannot:
- Use Kendo UI DataViz
- Use the Visual Studio Extension
- Publish to AppManager
- Publish apps to vendor stores
- Use custom View templates
- Make release builds
- AppManager is not available
- In Backend Services you cannot:
- Set granular permissions
- Utilize User Management
- Send push notifications an segment
- Customize email templates
- In Analytics:
- Data retention is limited to 14 days