At any time you can export the most important assets of your app, including code, data structure, and settings. Note that content type data and respectively item-level permissions are not exported. There are a few other security-related restrictions as well.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account in which you want to delete the app.
- Verify that you hold the Administrator or Developer role for the account.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Click the gear icon next to the app name and click Export Code.
This step starts downloading a ZIP file containing all code and assets available on the Code tab.
- Click the gear icon next to the app name and click Duplicate Data.
This step creates a new app called "Copy of AppName" and copies the structure and metadata of the original app's backend to it.
The following table shows the app assets that are exported vs. the assets that are not exported.
|Tab||What is Exported||What is Not Exported|
|Views||All screens and code are exported along with Code through a zip archive, [which you can import](/services/move-code-and-data) in another app||N/A|
|Code||All code and code-related properties are exported through a zip archive, [which you can import](/services/move-code-and-data) in another app|
* These are account-level settings that work across apps. However, if you intend to import the zip using another account, you must recreate them.
** Exported scheduled jobs have the following specifics:
*** The Execute custom cloud code even for operations made through the administration setting is always carried over as checked.
Delete the exported app or continue development in an existing app.