When your Master Key has become compromised and you want to revoke its access to your backend, you can re-generate it. After re-generating the Master Key, all API calls which use it will become invalid and you need to manually modify your client- and server-side code to use the updated master key value.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account in which you want to manage the app.
- Verify that you hold the Administrator or Developer role for the account.
- Open your app.
- Click Settings.
- In the API Master Key section, click Regenerate.
- Confirm that you are aware of the risks and that you want to continue by clicking Regenerate.
Modify your code to use the new Master Key.