If you are the Account owner or an Administrator, you can free an account seat by unassigning the Account owner from it. This prevents the Account owner from working with the development resources of Telerik Platform but the owner can still manage the subscription and the account members.
- Verify that you are the Account owner or an Administrator for the account.
- In your browser, navigate to http://www.telerik.com and log in.
- Select Hi, <User name> → Account overview.
- Select Products & Subscriptions → Telerik Platform.
- Click Manage Licensed Users.
- Click X for the user that you want to remove and confirm the operation.
When the Account owner logs in, Telerik Platform will show the following message:
You are not added as a developer. The Account owner will not be able to access the development resources of Telerik Platform but will still be able to manage the subscription and the account members. At any time, the Account owner or an Administrator can re-assign the owner to a seat.
Invite more members, continue development in your account or switch to another account.